What You'll Need
- One lemon, sliced
- A pot
- A spray bottle, sponge, or pet brush
What to Do
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Then, remove from heat.
2. Add a sliced lemon to the pot, and allow it to steep overnight.
3. Apply the resulting liquid to your pet with a spray bottle, sponge or brush.
4. Repeat daily or as needed.
Why This Works
Lemons contain limonene, a chemical that kills and repels fleas.
Benefits of Using a Lemon Flea Bath
- All natural
- Highly effective
- Soothes and heals existing flea bites
Tips and Warnings
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep the hot liquid away from pets and children.